Thank you for your interest in Grandkids Matter and the National Association for Grandparenting.
We believe grandparents provide valuable, important contributions to the lives of their grandchildren and entire family by being intentional and proactive in their role. As a grandparent, you matter!
Too many grandparents are underestimating their influence, and it’s our mission to validate and empower grandparents as they bond with future generations in meaningful ways and leave a lasting positive legacy.
Is grandparenting a passion for you, too? Then please get involved. Help us reach and influence more grandparents through one or more of the following:
- Use social media to follow what we’re doing and, most importantly, share our blogs, videos and tips with your circle of acquaintances. Our pages are here: Facebook – Twitter
- Stay connected to Grandkids Matter through our weekly email and website.
- Bring Dr. Ken Canfield to your church, community group, or workplace to speak on the importance of grandparents and practical ways to be most effective in that role. Contact us for more information – email@example.com.
- Share your grandparenting insights and help us encourage and equip other grandparents.
- Purchase bulk quantities of Grands Matter magazine to hand out to your friends and acquaintances. Contact us for more information.
- Write an article about a grandparenting topic for our magazine and/or website. Contact us for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also get involved by becoming a member of our organization and supporting our efforts with other grandparents like you:
- Join our organization here. grandkidsmatter.org/member
- Make a tax-deductible donation to support our work. grandkidsmatter.org/support